Sunday, April 27, 2014

Malteasers "MaltEaster" bunny

Hello everybody!
This time we've got a little treat in line with the Easter season (yeah I know it's technically over but who cares, excuses to eat chocolate bunnies!) so here we have Malteaser's MaltEaster bunny. It's to my understanding that everytime a major holiday pops up the bigger brands that produce stuff like Jelly Belly and Snickers tend to have seasonal treats, but this is the first time I've seen Malteasers in on the action.
This set me back RM 4.90 from Cold Storage. Not too bad all things considered.

The packaging is kinda cute, with cute butterflies and the occasional heart on their iconic Malteaser's red. Flip it over for a cute 'Easter egg' ;)
It looks like what's on the cover and that's never a bad thing.
It's basically a large bunny shaped chocolate candy with crunchy Malteaser bits mixed in a rather creamy center. The chocolate itself was quite creamy and well, generally tasted like a huge Malteaser. It had a rather nice crunch to it, but not nearly as crunchy as I would have expected it to be.

Spire sezI loved it, but sadly Easter is over and it's been pulled from the shelves :( it's certainly one of those seasonal treats I would have seconds of if I did come across it. Maybe I'll have better luck next year!

Spire's Ratings
Flavor: 5/5
Price: 4/5
DIY level: Nonexistant
Fun:  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment